6 days ago
Do you have 2 years of experience as an office administrator or administrative assistant for a team? Do you want to work in a large and international company with many internal opportunities? Then this is the job for you! One of my clients is looking for an efficient, self-motivated candidate to join their team. You would be the PA to two directors and their teams and assist with general office tasks.
What will your tasks be as a Team Assistant?
- You will be responsible for the agenda of 2 directors, including scheduling meetings and business trips
- Prepare travel itineraries for two teams, including visas, bookings, and other documents
- Assist with booking meetings, preparing the room, contacting caterings and sending invites
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations and give secretarial support to Excel and Word documents
- Welcome visitors and customers to the office
- Support financial administration when needed and create PO’s
- Assist with sample packing and arranging DHL deliveries
- Support HR with onboarding of new colleagues
- Handle external and internal correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of events for the two teams
What do you bring to the team?
- At least 2 years of experience as an Office Manager/PA/Team Assistant
- English business level
- Great level of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint mainly)
- Experience with SAP is great but not a must
- Hands-on and “can do” approach to ad hoc tasks
- You are emphatic and able to get along with different personalities
- Organized and a team worker
What is the company offering?
- Pension contribution
- 100% Travel costs reimbursement
- Yearly bonus based on personal and company performance
- Collective agreement on health insurance
- Direct contract
Interested? Please feel free to apply or send an email to Elisa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that we will only consider candidates who are already living in the Amsterdam Area and have a work permit.