26 days ago
For one of our clients in Amsterdam, a fast-growing company in the Fintech industry, I am looking for a Support Engineer. This is an entry-level position and a great opportunity to join a dynamic, international company.
You will be working with a multicultural team of 20 colleagues and collaborating with teams across the globe. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and is able to keep up with the latest developments in the company.
What will you do as a Support Engineer?
- The first point of contact for clients with technical issues related to the payment software
- Handle tickets, investigating issues and solving any coding malfunction of the system
- Support clients throughout the integration of the system
- Advise existing clients during business expansion
- Together with colleagues, program systems to improve internal processes
- Occasionally you will be the second line support for customer service escalations
What are your qualifications?
- Degree in Computer Sciences or coding boot camp
- Excellent coding skills
- English business level
- Spanish, French, Italian or any other European language
- Great communication and social skills
What is in for you?
- Generous salary
- 24 holiday days
- Free Dutch course
- 100% travel reimbursement
- Discount on gym subscription
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance contribution
- Friday drinks and amazing company events
- Free lunch/fruits/snacks/soft drinks all-day
You will work in the office in Amsterdam, together with 800 other colleagues. Your office has a modern and fun vibe. Although you have a set desk, you are free to work from wherever you want in the office (post-COVID-19 of course) and grab a cup of coffee from one of the many cool coffee stands. Next to it, you can enjoy free breakfast, snacks and healthy lunch every day.
Please notice that the entire recruitment and onboarding will be done online until everyone is back in the office. You will meet your future colleagues and receive training from your home office.
We will only consider candidates already living in the Netherlands.