22 days ago
Do you already have experience as a Service Desk Support Coordinator or Support Engineer ? Do you wish to do more than only support? Becoming a consultant would also be interesting for you? This role is for you!
As a Support Consultant you are the first point of contact for our customers. You can accurately analyze requests and enjoy finding the solution yourself. You will also act as a consultant and go visit clients.
On daily basis you will
- Monitoring customer environments and executing clearly defined changes and assignments.
- Giving solicited and unsolicited advices to customers, to get even more value from our applications.
- Have daily contact with customers, receiving tickets and solving issues.
- Manage multiple requests and projects as the same time..
- Visiting clients and acting as a consultant offering new perceptive or options.
What is it in for you?
- An Informal and Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Training and courses opportunity
- Friday drinks
- 26 Holidays Day and a 13 months
- Flexible working hours.
- Experience as Support Engineer or Support Desk or a passion and affinity for IT.
- Being able to read SQL and scripting languages..
- Being empathetic and able to understand and fulfill the customer's wishes.
- Excellent time management skills and stress resistant
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and (business) English
- You are analytically strong and solution-oriented
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.