12 days ago
Our client, operating in the food industry, is looking for a Supply Chain planner. This is initially a temporary position for 6 months to cover. In this role you will be responsible for planning, purchase order management and stock management.
- Entering, following up and coordinating purchase orders;
- Check and manage supply chain;
- Inventory Management including slow & zero movers;
- Forecast Management;
- Process and costs improvement;
- Monthly reporting of figures (Stock report, PO, Open orders, sales report, KPI);
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Supply planning/operations;
- Knowledge of export/import documentation;
- Experience in Food/Agri-business industry preferred;
- Broad experience of SAP and Excel
- Customer focused;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple, competing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills;
- Focused on performance and results;
- Fluent in English
This is a temp position and therefore we are looking for candidates already living in the area of Amsterdam.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.