23 days ago
Would you like to develop your career in Supply Chain and Logistics? Are you a team player who likes to bring new ideas to the table and to interact with various parties on a daily basis?
For one of our clients who operates in the food industry, I am currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their growing team in Amstelveen. In this role, you will act as liaison between internal and external stakeholders, provide product information and assist customers with any logistics related questions.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers, sales, and service providers for the company’s European unit
- Provide updates on order deliveries, documentation, and product availability
- Daily coordination with sales, import and logistics providers
- Manage sales order process in SAP
- Manage order delivery booking process with 3PL
- Support customers with claims by providing updates, advising on requirements, etc.
- Control of timely deliveries of goods to customers according to the delivery schedule.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager on preparing the monthly demand plan
- Assist with planning and stock availability
- Control of the timely issuing of invoices (PGI) according to the delivery schedule and actual deliveries
- Support the Sales Team with the creating of Sales Contracts
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a customer facing position within a dynamic organization
- Customer oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of solving customers’ problems
- Experience using a CRM system and SAP
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience with bulk and liquid goods, transportation modes (e.g., ISO tanks, tank trucks, flexi bags is a plus)
- Competitive salary
- Direct contract with the company
- Pension scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- International and dynamic work environment
Sounds like you? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are already living in and are eligible to work in the Netherlands.