about 1 month ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities. The inernational office in Amsterdam is looking for a Senior Demand and Supply Planning Analyst.
In this role you will support decision making in the planning space. Feeding the sales and operation planning cycle for with the right analysis and reporting, is a key part of that. The Sr analyst will also be responsible for the performance management cycle of international operations driving the review cycle and especially performing analysis to identify improvements.
A smaller part of the role may be to take partial ownership of the execution of the demand and supply planning. This role supports the optimization of product availability at the right inventory levels.
The senior international demand and supply planning analyst works on a day-to-day executional basis with members of the sales team and global procurement team. Key KPI’s for this role are the inventory performance ‘availability of inventory’, ‘inventory turns’ and ‘obsolescence’.
- Execute and support S&OP cycle for Europe and international markets
- Prepare input and analysis, support forecasting for business planning (financial plan and update)
- Periodic S&OP Reporting and Master data management – prepare reports on demand, supply, and planning KPI’s
- Maintain the set-up and master data for the planning systems (Demantra / Oracle ASCP)
- Define and facilitate monthly performance cycle
- Perform deep dive analytics on business and supply chain performance (cost, capital and service)
- Support continuous improvement of planning (parameters and process)
- Prepare and maintain the supply and inventory plan
- Maintain and monitor the supplier forecast and purchase requisition
- Academical degree in Operations or Analytical space
- 3-5 Years plus hands-on experience in demand and supply planning
- Consumer electronics experience is a plus, FMCG Is a must
- Experience in contributing to S&OP processes
- Experience with advanced planning systems, such as Oracle Demantra
- Excellent data and analytics skills. Understanding of BI and data visualization tools
- Clear business communication in English
- Eye for detail and process control
- Customer focus and a good eye for the commercial side of the business
- Experience with data visualization tools – PowerBI, DOMO
- Data handling and database skills – Advanced excel, Alterix, SQL
- Direct contract with the company, starting with 1 year
- Dynamic role with lots of responsibilities and opportunities for development
- International team and environment
- Performance bonus
- 27 holidays
- Disability insurance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
Send us your resume or reach out to email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently residing in the Netherlands.