13 days ago
Are you looking for an employer who believes that Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging are the keys to success? Would you like to work for a “Best Workplaces in retail” award winner? If you are looking for a company with opportunities to grow, an excellent onboarding approach, and a diverse team, then this is the position and company for you!
Foot Locker is looking for multiple Social Media & Chat Flow Specialists to join the team to complete the cutting-edge plan and strategy that they have. There will be a lot of cool work involved and you will be learning and growing together with the whole team.
The Service team needs a talented teacher for their Chat Bot who can create positive customer experience as well as be their customer service voice on social media. They are looking for that special person who will help their team to analyze customer behavior on these channels and support them in translating the processes & procedures into easy-to-understand content pieces. These will be used on their website, in transactional emails, external & internal knowledge base and training material.
What does the work involve?
- Reviewing the chat communication with customers and identifying the most popular questions asked via the Chat Bot.
- Creating engaging content on emails and Chat Bot in line with the brand tone of voice.
- Evaluating current content and developing innovative approaches for improvement.
- Handling crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news.
- Supporting automation projects connected to customer service.
- Collaborating with appropriate internal teams to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals and process documentation.
What you need to offer.
- 1 - 2 years of proven work experience in Customer Service or in a Content Writing role for service or marketing purposes.
- Native in either German/Dutch/English/Italian/French/Spanish
- Demonstrated experience in writing and creating process documentation that is both accurate as well as easy to comprehend.
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications.
- Multitasker and analytical.
- Flexible, proactive, open minded and resourceful.
- Team player and strong sense of ownership and accountability.
What are they offering?
- 1-year direct contract to start with
- Great growth potential
- Competitive salary
- International environment and a fun team
- Flexible working from home policy
Please note that the application and interview process will be handled by our recruitment partner, Adams Multilingual Recruitment. For more details and information about this job and application process, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.