14 days ago
For one of our clients in telco, I am looking for a Service Delivery Manager | Dutch to join their international office in Amsterdam. This is a temporary position for three months, but with the possibility to turn in to a long-term opportunity!
- Coordinating activities for the company’s connectivity services in the Dutch market
- Managing stakeholders towards timely delivery, including customers, field engineers, and customer suppliers for specific installations of equipment
- Managing the expectations of delivery and delivery times
- Act as the point of contact for the delivery related activities
- Fluent in Dutch and English; speaking and writing
- Have experience of working as a planner or project manager in an operational setting
- Ideally have previous experience of working in the telecom or ICT industry
- Want to work in a fast paced and international working environment
- Immediately available
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.