17 days ago
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to join a highly creative, technology focused growing business.
In this role you will be supporting your designated group to achieve its strategic objectives in collaboration with the HR Business Partner assigned to your group.
As Sr. HR Coordinator, you will be part of a diverse team consisting of nine members: two HR Coordinators, two (Senior) HR Business Partners, one Compensation and Benefits Specialist, two Talent Acquisition Business Partners and a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. All reporting into the HR & Talent Acquisition Manager.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle administrative support for the studio employee population.
- Build effective relationships with staff at all levels as is with external partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for your stakeholders for all “routine” questions,
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to both staff and managers in all aspects of HR.
- Support internal employees on all aspects of their immigration and re-location.
- Coordinate payroll with ADP consultant
- Be proactive in identifying people issues with the HR Business Partner assigned to your group and implement pragmatic and business orientated solutions.
- Collaborate with your HR colleagues and contribute to HR projects,
- Maintain correct data in Workday (audit and update where needed)
- Keep up to date with legal requirements, providing suggestions for changes.
What you need to offer:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant HR Coordination experience with an international Technology / Software company.
- You are a problem solver, comfortable in partnering with employees at all levels.
- You are a networker: and able to develop strong relationships with those who have knowledge and make decisions.
- You have a good understanding of Dutch Labor Law
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch communication, both written as well as verbally.
- You have a great sense of humor, you will be spending most of your day with the HR team and whilst they are very serious about their work, they also like to have fun together.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Interested in hearing more?
Please send your CV and brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that this position is only available to candidates already based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the EU.