10 days ago
Do you have experience with SEA, Paid Search/Media & marketing automation? Would you like to work in a fast-growing and international scale-up in an online marketplace? Are you an excellent communicator and know how to present and communicate with senior management? Do you speak fluent English and do you know how to attract, activate and retain customers? If yes, then I am searching for you!
Our client is a fast-growing scaleup in the heart of Utrecht, an online marketplace with several brands and a global presence. For one of these brands (moving), I am searching for a Senior B2B Growth Marketer! As a Growth Marketer you will develop innovative solutions to contribute to the vision of the brand. You will be responsible for the development of the marketing strategy, providing innovative solutions and relevant offerings.
- Lead cross-functional squads, collaborate with customer success, product and IT teams;
- Own and execute your ideas – from writing copy to launching campaigns;
- Optimize performance of digital marketing (email, paid search, paid social) by assessing customer acquisition costs, lifetime value and return on investment;
- Identify and segment audiences whilst generating new free trials & clients through efforts to include email, paid search, paid social;
- Execute data-driven experiments and leverage new marketing channels (agile marketing approach) to reach a record total of active movers;
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, marketing automation tooling (preferably Hubspot) and Google Ads;
- Create short-form content marketing projects such as email, landing page, and ad copy, or banners for display and other paid advertising channels;
- Comfortable presenting and making complex cases simple using data.
- Bachelor or master's degree in business or related education;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing;
- A data driven approach to decision making; fail fast, scale strong;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Influential communication skills
- Taking the lead, share your vision and setting clear goals;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A humble, enthusiastic and positive person;
- When you speak, you're not afraid to present your work to others (founders/ceo's/investors/stakeholders).
- Direct contract with the company for one year (with the possibility of extension)
- 28 holidays per calendar year
- Great pension scheme
- Annual health check
- Reimbursement of travel expenses: you will be granted a NS Business card for commuter traffic
- Hybrid work environment
- Personal development: you will be given the opportunity to follow training, courses, workshops of visit events which will contribute to your personal development
- Monthly chair massages
- Catered lunch on Tuesday
- Monthly company drink in the office or outside the office in the centre of Utrecht
- Twice a year company outings
- Fresh fruit, tasty coffee and a fridge stocked with refreshments
Confident that you tick all the boxes? Or do you have any questions? Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com or go ahead and Apply Now!