about 1 month ago
These times more than ever the pharma industry is playing an important role in our society. We are assisting one of our clients from the industry to find their next Customer Support | German or French for their offices in Amsterdam. They are an American company, with offices all over the globe and intend to substantially grow their team in the Amsterdam office in 2021.
- Be part of a busy team providing customer service: primarily answering calls from customers and processing orders
- Prepare reports and giving improvement suggestions
- Order Entry in Microsoft Navision, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing, and overall issues
- Communicate to customers any changes to their order status and of any potential issues affecting supply or delivery timing
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to solve problems while exercising sound judgment, focusing on achieving a resolution that exceeds customer expectations.
- Communicate with internal departments in order to resolve customer queries.
- Handle daily email and phone interactions – you’ll be dealing with PhD students, procurement teams, both universities and commercial customers.
- Other responsibilities over time such as account updating/account creation or supporting key accounts
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in customer support or sales support
- Customer service-minded mentality
- Experience with any ERP system would be a bonus
- Direct contract with the company
- The second contract will be a permanent one
- Internal relocating opportunities to America
- 25 vacation days
- Growing company and excellent work environment
Interested? Please feel free to reach out to Meihan: email@example.com or apply directly!