about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Customer Operation Manager in a vibrant and fast-paced company? Do you have experience in managing an international team and overseeing international operation ? This job is for you!
As a Customer Operations Manager, you will oversee sales order management, outsourced inbound transport, warehousing and outbound transportation both for our B2B and B2C channels.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Driving excellent execution in the European fulfillment team.
- Being the POC for escalation for operational issues.
- Leading and mentoring your team of around 9 people.
- Overseeing international operations in EMEA such as setting up and deploy operational standards.
- Monitoring and improving international operational performance
- Establishing and maintaining the strategic relation with the fulfillment execution partners
- Support sourcing and partner management for logistics partners.
- Oversee MBR / QBR process and drive execution of partner road-maps.
- Improve and innovate operations by driving performance management and review activities, Feeding the innovation road-map and drive execution.
- Around 8 to 10 years hands-on experience in international supply chain operations (FMCG – Electronics).
- Experience ERP-systems for order management, inventory management and logistics
- Excellence management skills and able to lead an international team
- Problem solver
- Ability to control the progress of employees’ processes, tasks, or activities and of one’s own work and responsibilities.
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.