22 days ago
For our international client with EMEA HQ based in the Netherlands, we are currently seeking a Senior Credit & Collections Analyst Europe to work remotely from Poland.
The European Senior Credit & Collections Analyst Senior position manages the entire process from credit application to collection for the European portfolio. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the handling credit and collections for all customers within assigned portfolio; analyzing customer personal/business financial statements for credit worthiness; advise on trade finance securities, like BG's / LC's, and payments terms; enforcing credit policies, managing credit holds.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage assigned portfolio of customer accounts.
- Complete risk analysis for determining assignment of credit limit for new customer accounts and renewal of credit limits for existing customers
- Contact customers with past due account, initiate appropriate action and maintain records according to established procedures in a manner that will result in maximum sales, sound receivables and prompt conversion of receivables into cash with minimum past dues. Daily review of SAP collection workflow and aging reports to facilitate collection of all past due customer receivables within assigned portfolio of commercial customer accounts
- Deep engagement with largest customers, using strong professional judgment to determine the optimal course to mitigate credit losses. Effectively negotiate and manage special arrangements on marginal/problematic accounts. Keep management and Sales informed of any significant problematic situations
- Provide monthly credit metric performance reporting for assigned European business groups. Ensure quality, accuracy, confidentiality and security of customer credit data
- Strong customer analytical and problem solving are needed to understand complex financial information data and work closely with other internal teams
- Support the MEA Credit Manager as backup in all credit process related matters. Lead Credit projects. Participate in internal cross functional project teams in support of business initiatives and credit value drivers
- Ensure all documentation is SOX compliant, up-to-date, accurate and easy to understand
- Assist Director with creation, maintenance and enforcement of the EMEA Credit Policy & Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in credit granting, negotiations and collections; 1 - 2 years of advance financial analysis Experience in obtaining all forms of security documentation and guarantees (e.g. UCC filings, letter of credit, mortgages, insurance)
- Advanced financial analysis skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills being able to understand complex financial information and data
- Knowledgeable in reading financial statements and credit reports in evaluation of customer credit worthiness
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and competently with high level financial managers (CFOs)
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skill set.
- Advanced experience with ERP system (e.g. SAP), Reporting Tools and CRM systems helpful
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
What do they offer:
- Direct contract for one year to start with
- Home based function
- Competitive basis salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Private pension scheme
- Healthcare insurance (Medicover)
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com