6 days ago
Do you speak Native French and Fluent English? Do you have experience in Credit Management? One of our clients with offices in Breda is currently looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team.
Interested? Keep on reading.
In this role, you will be working for the French market and be in constant contact with other businesses.
What will you be doing:
- Interact with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable when reconciling accounts.
- Prepare recommendations, and make credit approval decisions on new accounts.
- Analyse and report on credit scores and write-offs
- Monitor and communicate credit concerns to management.
- It's not just about making routine calls to customers to collect overdue accounts. This role is also focused on judgment regarding credit offers.
- Responsible for the resolution and management of unpaid invoices and overdue accounts.
- Work directly with clients to negotiate payment terms consistent with company practices.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer payment disputes and make recommendations for write-offs, account adjustments and reconciliation.
- Study and analyse aging reports.
- Monitor collection efforts and possibly initiate an external collection approach for unresolved overdue accounts.
- Be responsible for special projects within the Credit department.
- Consult with other Credit Analysts and the Credit Manager in the event of operational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- French native level is a MUST
- Fluent in English
- At least 2-3 year(s) of experience in credit analysis/ management is a MUST
- Great communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and flexible
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus