11 months ago
For one of our clients, an international company in the gaming industry, we are looking for a Senior Accountant (Korean speaker).
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- Fluent in Korean and English.
- CPA certified and Dutch GAAP knowledge would be a plus.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Able to take initiatiave, create and set up new processes, prioritize and handle all accounting processes.
What they offer
- 1 year contract to start with.
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday allowance and health insurance.
- Daily lunch vouchers.
- Travel reimbursement.
- International environment.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at email@example.com