13 days ago
Do you speak native French OR German OR Dutch? Do you have experience in an industry, such as luxury goods, wine, coffee, perfume or FMCG? Are you commercial and have at least 1-2 years of experience in a commercial position? If you’ve answered yes to all these questions, then we are looking for you!
Our client, a trading power house with various product divisions is looking for a high-potential, enthusiastic, sales trader | Full time to join their international trading team in Amsterdam!
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners;
- Manage existing portfolio of suppliers and customers;
- Identify new opportunities;
- Increase turnover through acquisition of new suppliers/customers;
- Negotiation of purchasing/sales deals;
- Purchase and sales order management in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support.
- Bachelor degree in Commercial/Sales management;
- Minimum of 1- 3 years B2B active sales experience;
- Target-driven and a great relationship builder;
- Proficiency in English and native level of Dutch, German or French language;
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your work time;
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license.
- Great remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Dynamic and international team;
- Social activities and multiple team events;
- Open culture and opportunities for development.
Please note, we can only consider candidates residing in the Netherlands and with full working rights!
If you have the language skills and ambition to manage your own portfolio of customers, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com