about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Sales Support Representative for one of our clients in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in order fulfillment/sales support/B2B Customer Service and has good knowledge of Excel. This is initially a temporary position for 6 months, with the possibility of extension afterward.
In this company, no day is the same. It is a wonderful learning environment to fast track your career growth.
Job responsibilities as a Sales Support Representative:
- Act as a single point of contact for customers and the international sales organization assigned to you with regards to all order related matters
- Establish key client relationships in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Correctly and efficiently process and manage all purchase orders into sales orders through JDE (ERP system) following contractual agreements and internal guidelines
- Ensure that all order related data is well maintained in JDE and other supporting systems and departments within the company
- Manage and monitor progress of sales orders and proactively communicate to customers and/or sales organization
- Prepare and apply for shipping and export documents, both internal as well as with governmental bodies and third parties
- Manage the complete international shipping process ensuring that specific customer requirements are followed
- Determine and prepare required export, transport and billing documents to secure a smooth and problem free shipment
- Proactive communication and interaction with all departments and third parties. Escalate to manager whenever needed
- Support credit control/collection
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Logistics or Supply Chain (or level gained through experience)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within sales support or customer service B2B
- Experience with customer relations in an international B2B market and food industry (bonus)
- Experience in export and document handling is a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of an ERP system and Excel
- Fluent in English and Spanish both written and verbally is a must
The team is still working from home, but training will be given at their office in Amsterdam Sloterdijk. Please bear in mind that the company may return to the office in the next few months, and for that reason, we are looking for someone living in Amsterdam or nearby.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.