about 1 month ago
Are you immediately available? Are you a fluent German speaker based in Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, or Munich? Do you have experience in B2B, wholesale and sales support? Do you enjoy communicating with customers? Are you organized and know how to prioritize your day? And… would you like to work for a large, international organization with offices worldwide?!? Then keep on reading!
Our client, in the footwear industry, is searching for a Sales Support Representative | German (Maternity cover) to cover for the German speaking markets. In this role, you will be responsible for orders, invoices, PO, issue delivery, supply chain and other. You will be the POC between sales team, credit control and clients (retail partners) – you will be dealing with post sale operations – ensuring products are sent on time, lead time, updating clients if there are any delays, and doing post-sale account management.
- Responsible for order entry and order modifications.
- Daily communication with customers and salesforce to ensure smooth operation of order flow.
- Processing and following up on customer orders, delays, early fulfilment, outstanding orders or availability issues to prevent cancellations.
- Responsible for the picking of orders and communicating with HQ to ensure correct/timely shipping.
- Liaising with Credit Control on credit issues.
- Provide excellent after-sales service; deal with returns/credits.
- Aware of monthly forecast figures and actively contributing to converting the order book as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Run/update daily/weekly/monthly reports to provide clear overview of account base.
- Available per direct! (or within short period)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in B2B, wholesale and sales support/back office role
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent excel skills (able to work with pivot table, v-lookups, etc)
- Prior experience with a CRM; Oracle is a plus
- Prior experience in fashion or footwear is a plus
- Independent and able to work independently
- Self-starter, organized and can manage priorities
- Living in Amsterdam (or surroundings), Munich or Dusseldorf
- Temporary assignment of 9 months (maternity cover)
- Excellent organization to work for
- Well known footwear brand
- International environment with offices worldwide
- 30 vacation days
Interested in this exciting, new opportunity? Apply now!