28 days ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities. The international office in Amsterdam is looking for a Sales Support Representative | Full time. In this role, you will be responsible for providing required sales, retail and pricing data. You will also be responsible for the coordination of the promotional spend and activation budget.
- Assist in processing customer orders in Oracle.
- Generic support to the sales team concerning partner requests, samples/reports/tools, etc.
- Provide regular input to the sales team on the day to day tasks of pricing, forecasting, build planning and financial metrics.
- Help the sales team and the sales planner with forecasting and pricing requirements.
- Create weekly/monthly PO’s and credit notes as part of the annual activation plan.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in sales support and a Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Specific concentration and interests; Business Administration, Sales, Marketing
- Experienced user in Excel; Pivot tables, V-Look up.
- Ideally worked with distributors before
- Advanced level of English
- Direct contract with the company, starting with 1 year
- Dynamic role with lots of responsibilities and opportunities for development
- International team and environment
- Performance bonus
- 27 holidays
- Disability insurance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
Please note that we can only consider candidates fully eligible to work and currently residing in the Netherlands.