8 days ago
Do you have experience working with SAP? Are your excel skills outstanding? Do you enjoy doing administration and invoices and are you immediately available for the next 6 months? Do you enjoy working for a truly international organization? Are you commercial, positive and communicative? Do you have at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales Support? And would you like to work in an open and social work environment in Amsterdam? If yes, then read on!
For our client, in consumer electronics, I am searching for a Sales Support Coordinator | Full time who will be responsible for processing orders from order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues for customers. He/she is responsible for the compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, back orders and constant monitoring of and communication to customers. He/she will focus on providing premium service to customers of premium brands.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution centre & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc issues
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents
- Delivery Note Creation including manual POD creation, providing specific D.C. and carrier documentation
- Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- Entry of credit documents for customers
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns
- Available full time (40 hours per week)
- Highly communicative and proactive
- Fluent in English; German or Dutch are a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales support /a commercial administrative role
- Customer Service minded mentality
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system are highly preferred
- International, diverse organization
- 6 month contract
- Travel allowance
- 25 vacation days per year
- Excellent work environment, young and social team
Please note we can only consider candidates immediately available and eligible to work in the Netherlands. The contract is a 6 month contract through our agency.
Interested? Apply directly.