28 days ago
For our international client active in the business services industry, we are looking for multiple experienced Project Coordinators, with business fluency in Dutch. In this role, you will join their Project Coordinators team in Hoofddorp and support the organization and management of a set of projects for clients.
- Understand client requirements and support transferring their ideas into presentations, proposals and/or actions.
- Key role in project planning and coordination
- First point of contact for clients about process, logistics and organizational subjects.
- Proactively set up client meetings and calls to ensure a successful logistical and administrative process.
- Coordination of every step in the administrative/logistical process (e.g. contract, invoicing)
- Min. 3 years in a project management/coordination function
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with CRM/ERP software
- Near-native level of Dutch and business fluency in English
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary package
- 25 holidays + 3 company days
- Free parking
- 100% travel cost reimbursement
- Pension plan
- Opportunities to grow and learn within the company
Sounds like you? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.