20 days ago
Are you fluent in English? Do you have a passion for sales or financial analysis? Do you have advanced excel skills? Are you available on short notice?
Then I am looking for you!
- Coordinate sales collateral and reports with distributors in the region, account line reviews, account-specific trade shows, manage the showroom, maintain market retail landscapes and coordinate all marketing requests for the region.
- Fulfill assignments in support of ongoing account management activities by managing various reporting, maintenance, and execution projects.
- Complete customer set-up sheets/quote sheets/sample requests/image requests – as needed by account
- Coordinate sales reports and plans for all distributors monthly, retail landscapes quarterly and create and send monthly news and information to them
- Schedule and manage Account Planning Meetings
- Upload images and content on retailer portals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years previous sales support experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end
- Fluent in English; additional fluency in french/German/Spanish is a bonus
This is an American company, with a small office in Amsterdam. You will be part of a small team of 3 in the Amsterdam office but also work closely with the team in the USA. The company is rather informal, and they are working from home at the moment. The contract will be through our agency for initially 3 months, with the possibility of becoming a long-term position and getting a direct contract with the company.
Please bear in mind, we will consider candidates who are already in the Netherlands and already have a work visa. Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.