19 days ago
Do you already have 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Business Developer in the chemical, oil or industrial sector? Do you speak German and Dutch? This might be a fantastic opportunity for you!
For one of the worldwide leader in the plant and animal nutrition you will work 50% from their central office in Rotterdam and be 50% traveling within Europe.
As an Area Sales Manager you will not only do Sales but really participate in new business development, looking for new ideas or sectors where to grow the business.
- Working on new project development, helping to identify the key stakeholders for the launch of the new products.
- Promoting and developing the portfolio with their current and future innovative products.
- Acting as an Account Manager and building a strong working relationship with clients to ensure that they still order.
- Prospecting and growing your current client’s portfolio.
- Negotiating the commercial contracts and ensuring customers’ satisfaction.
- Traveling to meet potential and current clients.
What is in it for you
- A direct contract.
- Small international team.
- an office in Rotterdam 2 min from central station.
- 2 weeks training.
- 27 holidays days.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business and/or engineering (chemical..).
- 2 to 3 years sales experience in a within a technical product/solution in the industrial, chemical or commodities sector.
- Hands on and flexible.
- Great commercial skills and strength of conviction.
- Technical and commercial expertise.
- Professional level of German, Dutch and English Is a must.