about 1 month ago
Do you have experience with retention, loyalty or engagement? Do you enjoy making customers stay? And do you have a degree or background in marketing? Then please read on!
We have a superb opportunity for a Retention Marketer | DUTCH to join an international client in Amsterdam. They are looking for someone to do usage boost campaigns, email automation and focus on increasing customer loyalty as well as be data driven!
We are looking for a marketer with analytical skills and focused on connecting people. You will join an amazing international company with a super nice and friendly team, with lots of benefits and lots of opportunity for growth and long term development! Interested? Keep on reading!
What are you going to do?
- Developing, coordinating, optimizing and executing retention campaigns.
- Monitor the results, discuss within your team and ensure continuous improvement.
- Identify customer needs and behavior from data and customer insights and translate this into the correct use of propositions, content and customer experience.
- Roll out new propositions and campaigns within all sales and service channels.
- Degree or previous work experience in marketing
- You have 2+ years of work experience within a commercial environment with retention marketing (including product use incentive campaigns, live and on-demand webinars and videos to accompany training).
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language in word and writing and speak good English.
- You work independently, enterprising, structured and project based.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of online marketing, email marketing and marketing automation.
- You have a strong technical and analytical skills, you are result-oriented, and you have a demonstrable passion to continuously analyze data for retention improvement opportunities.
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, our client is keen to point out that it’s not just an opportunity about work. The company and team have a lot of fun together – Sports, drinks, pub quizzes and an annual summer and end of year party. You also get 2 extra 'charity days' per year to use for voluntary work.
Sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Get in touch now.
Interested in hearing more?
Please send your CV and brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that this position is only available to candidates already based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the EU.