23 days ago
Do you work as a Demand Planner already but you are looking for a new adventure ? An International company located near Rotterdam is looking for a Demand Planner to manage the EMEA market.
As a demand Planner your responsibilities will be to :
- Collaborate with sales colleagues in their submission of the monthly sales forecast.
- Deliver statistical forecasting and scenario planning steps and create the best possible monthly Demand Plan for your region.
- Conduct analysis to improve the predictability and the accuracy of the monthly Demand Plan.
- Build reports as sales trends, sales forecast accuracy, forecast consumption, statistical forecasts, sales channel inventory, industry trends
- Support the launch of new products
- Being the Bridge between the Regional sales team and the team responsible for product launch
- Secure the proper execution of product launch and end of life allocation requirements
- Being the point of contact and an expert advisor for the Demand Planning
- Identifying and resolving Sales Inventory Operations & Planning process
- Play a key contributor role in the establishment of new Supply Chain planning and inventory management software
What is in it for you :
- International working environment
- Direct contract with the company
- 27 holidays day
- Possibility of growing within the company
- BA Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Supply Chain
- APICS CPIM or equivalent certification will be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Demand Planning
- Excellent analytical yet practical skills and excellent communication skills in the English language
- Know how to prioritize and work under short deadlines
- Accurate and well organized
- Experience with professional Supply Chain planning and inventory management software is a preferred qualification ( o9)
- No 9 to 5 mentality,