about 1 month ago
We have a superb opportunity with a fantastic international company in the Consumer Electronics sector. They have a newly created position to work closely with their After-sales Manager in Amsterdam as well as the US based Quality team and to take responsibility for quality issues in their international markets.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows.
- Manage and analyse all after-sales product field data for international markets.
- Drive action/initiatives to address product quality issues.
- Leverage actions across product lines and into New Product Development (NPD).
- Act as first POC for quality concerns with Distributors, Retailers, Warranty Centres etc.
- Report to local management as well as US quality team on product faults and quality issues.
- Visit Repair/Returns locations to analyse faults in products. This is periodically but could involve visits to locations in NL, DE, Poland.
- And lots more.............................................
What do you need for this role?
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a technical role involving electronics/engineering.
- 1 - 2 years quality experience.
- Experience with consumer goods and product quality.
- High level English skills. Verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills. Capable of deep dives into data.
- Enjoys taking equipment to pieces to identify faults and quality issues.
- Strong desire to solve problems.
- High level Excel skills.
- A team player who is capable of working independently too. Comfortable taking the initiative.
- Living within easy travel distance of Amsterdam and with full rights to work in the EU.
This is a truly superb opportunity but please do not apply unless you are a match to the criteria.
Please send your CV and brief motivation to email@example.com and include your current salary level and notice period too..