9 days ago
We are urgently looking for a native English speaker to join our client’s communication team as a Publications Manager, to lead the production and management of the entire publications portfolio. The aimed start date is no later than June 1st, 2021.
- Administration, management and production of all publications;
- Copy editing and proofing of materials;
- Liaising with various internal departments, as well as writers, designers and external printing and production partners for coordinating the publishing process;
- Administrative tasks such as preparation and issue of contracts;
- Providing administrative support and coordination for different projects internally.
The successful applicant:
- Native English speaker;
- University degree;
- 3+ years of experience in preparation and production of research publications;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- An eye for detail and good visual sense for attention to layout;
- Experience of proofreading materials quickly and accurately;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with changeable deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and strong communication skills
- Experience with multicultural teamwork.
What's in it for you?
- International team and environment;
- 1-year contract to begin with;
- Travel cost reimbursement;
- Opportunity to make a difference in the research publications world!
Interested? Apply directly with your resume!