14 days ago
For our international client active in the business services industry, we are looking for multiple experienced Project Coordinators, with business fluency in Dutch/French/Swiss German. In this role, you will join their Project Coordinators team in Hoofddorp and support the organization and management of a set of projects for clients.
- Understand client requirements and support transferring their ideas into presentations, proposals and/or actions.
- Key role in project planning and coordination
- First point of contact for clients about process, logistics and organizational subjects.
- Proactively set up client meetings and calls to ensure a successful logistical and administrative process.
- Coordination of every step in the administrative/logistical process (e.g. contract, invoicing)
- Min. 3 years in a project management/coordination function
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with CRM/ERP software
- Near-native level of Dutch or French or Swiss German and business fluency in English
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary package
- 25 holidays + 3 company days
- Free parking
- 100% travel cost reimbursement
- Pension and healthcare plan
- Opportunities to grow and learn within the company
Sounds like you? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at email@example.com.