23 days ago
For one of our clients in The Netherlands, an international software company with offices in California and Utrecht, we are currently looking for a Product Owner. We are seeking candidates that have a strong track record working as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst or a Product Manager with experience using Unity.
In This Role You Will:
- Create stories, epics, and themes and ensure work priorities are aligned with product strategies
- Ensure team actions and backlogs are fully aligned to the technical needs
- Document product technical requirements to ensure efficient prioritization, coding, testing, and client validation.
- Present complex information and ideas through open, transparent communication to engender trust and ensure mutual understanding.
- Consistently demonstrates effective time management across challenging and overlapping projects, supporting others in the team with managing their schedule.
- Bring commercial expertise, sound business judgment, and draws on external sources to prioritize and help reshape the product vision and road map.
- Establish and keep to budgets and resources available that align with other departments.
What We Look For in a Candidate:
- Solid experience using Unity.
- 2-5 years’ previous experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, or in a related field.
What do they offer:
- Dynamic, international and flexible working environment
- Talented and passionate team to work with
- Flexible working hours, you can start between 8:30-10:30am
- Possibility to work from home
- Direct contract for 1 year to start with
- Travel allowance
- Growth opportunities
All applicants must have EU citizenship, or an EU work permit