14 days ago
Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family owned business. Currently, we are actively looking for a Product Marketing Specialist – derivatives focus, to join their team in Amsterdam. As a Derivatives Specialist, your mission will be to set up the products from the initial request to the final product readiness.
- Manage the end-to-end process from derivatives set up in the PLM system to ready products, incl. derivatives request and routing through Windchill, parts & labels requests; marcom assets requests
- Maintain product matrices up to date
- Set up accessories for the new products
- Manage product obsolesce in the PLM system
- Arrange sales samples and prototypes
- Closely collaborate with product and project managers, consumer design, marcom team and packaging agency
- HBO/WO degree in Economics/Statistics, (Product) Marketing, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of product marketing (derivatives) experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken English, another European language is an advantage
- Experience with Windchill (or similar) is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, planning & analytical skills
- Problem-solving and collaborative mindset
What’s in it for you?
- 1-year direct contract
- Competitive salary and company bonus
- Pension contribution
- Disability Insurance
- 27 holidays
- Opportunity to join an international and fast-growing team
If this sounds like your dream next step and you tick all the boxes, apply directly with your resume and cover letter!
Please note, we can only consider candidates already residing in the Netherlands and with full working rights.