12 days ago
For one of our clients in Almere, a company producing high-quality machinery, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. This is a new position due to the company’s constant growth. You will be the link between the technical department and the Marketing Communication team. You are analytical, pro-active, and dedicated. If you want to play an important role in product promotion and training sales teams, then this job is for you!
What will your main responsibilities be as a Product Marketing Manager?
- Create and update product promotional material by working closely with the Marketing Communication and the Product Engineering team
- Collaborate with the promotional strategy
- Collaborate in the development of training programs
- Create and update product training material for the Sales team by conducting competitor’s and product analysis
- Produce product promotional materials based on video clips
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on the uniqueness of the products and their value proposition
What qualifications are we looking for on a Product Marketing Manager?
- About 8 years of experience in the machinery/automation/construction industry working as a Product Marketing Manager
- University or equivalent degree - technical background is a plus
- English native-level
- Strong communication skills, and ability to communicate with different cultural backgrounds
- Basic technical knowledge of video making with GoPro and drone
- Excellent base salary
- Long term, stable company
- Great company to work for, highly focused on quality
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the company’s growth
- Bonus scheme
Opportunity to travel (Europe, Asia, etc) when the situation allows
Interested? Please feel free to send your CV to Elisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Katherine (email@example.com). Please bear in mind that the company does not sponsor work permit and will only consider candidates already living in Europe, preferably in the Netherlands.