14 days ago
For our international client with EMEA HQ based in the Netherlands, we are currently seeking a Product Administrator.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Management, International, the Product Administrator
will be responsible for assigned material setup and data integrity in SAP, providing basic reporting on NSD projects and post audits, as well as helping to enable Digital journey by acquiring, logging, managing, and protecting digital assets in the WIDEN Digital Asset Management (DAM) system. Serving as the International digital asset librarian, the role will be responsible for assisting in the onboarding of Workflow and ongoing maintenance of both packaging and collateral assets, ensuring the proper cataloging and usage, and serving as the administrative support for new users. The role will require the ability to organize and manage digital assets, manage material set up, product extensions, and provide basic reporting on Power BI dashboard for New Solutions Development.
This role can be 100% home based within one of the EU countries.
- Product Management Support – SAP Material setup, product extensions, and tracking required changes to material data classifications to regions on SAP (Europe, ROA, MEA, LATAM, China)
- Product Management – Provide support for NSD Dashboard reporting – input of data from regional PM teams. Be a champion of the Product Management NSD Dashboard and reporting system. Provide analytical support to the International Product Team on new projects as required
- Digital assets:
- will track the onboarding, initial input and ongoing maintenance of the DAM for the International regions (goal of all regions onboarded by end of Q2 FY22).
- will serve as admin to set up new users and deactivate obsolete users in the system with appropriate usage rights as defined by International Marketing and Product Management.
- responsible for adherence to all taxonomy rules established for the business to maintain a standard of 90% accuracy for all assets via initial ingestion and ongoing audits of packaging and collateral. Audits all stored assets required on a regular cadence
- assists approved users in the establishment of DAM portals, supports connections for additional digital tools such as Product Finder, DASH, SFDC
Other duties and responsibilities as determined by the company from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain or Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business related field
- MS Excel and TEAMs skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and Power BI preferred
- Understanding of art file types and graphic design elements preferred
- Project management experience helpful
- Strong organizational and administration skills
What do they offer:
- The international team located across Europe
- Possibility to work from home / remotely
- Competitive basic salary and an Incentive Plan
- 26 vacation days
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Additional health insurance and a pension plan