about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for sustainability and on making a positive impact on society? Do you enjoy taking ownership and making data driven decisions? Excited about continuous and fast learning opportunities? Motivated by a company which places its customers and suppliers at the heart of things? Want to join a company on the next step of its remarkable journey? Want to be part of a great organizational culture and award winning ‘Great Place to Work’?
If you answered YES to all of the above, please read on.
Our client is a hugely successful Finnish company that challenges the traditional grocery market by selling surplus batches of food with large discounts in a web store. Their main mission is to reduce food waste that originates from mistakes in demand forecasting, changes in packages or short best before dates. After 4 years of impressive growth in Finland, the company is ready to expand into its first new market– The Netherlands. For this, we are searching for a Team Lead Procurement to join their team in the Netherlands! You will be responsible for building and leading a small team initially of 4, which will grow to become 10 professionals.
- Build your procurement team from the ground up. You will participate in the interviewing and hiring
- Manage and lead the procurement team as well as doing operational tasks (in the beginning), such as: supplier acquisition and purchasing, analyzing offers, and negotiating/making independent purchase decisions-based analysis
- Ensure best practices from Finland are successfully implemented
- Conduct analyses and make strategic recommendations to improve strategy and operations
- Solve day-to-day challenges together with Analytics, Logistics, Customer Service, and Marketing
- Set goals and OKRs together with CPO
- Ensure that supplier base, product range, working processes, and team are on a high-level
- Be the main responsible for driving results in procurement in the Dutch market
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experience in a leadership/team lead position in procurement/sales/purchasing (or similar) or ready to take the next step
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in procurement/sales/purchasing (or similar)
- Experience in Food & Beverages/FMCG industry is a plus
- Data driven
- Good Excel skills
- Flexible and communicative
What’s in it for you?
- To become a part of company who contributes to sustainable society
- Innovative, start-up work environment
- Competitive salary package
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.