10 days ago
Are you an experienced payroll specialist available for a new challenge? Do you have experience in the DACH or Benelux region? And… would you like to work for a large, international organization with offices worldwide?!? Then keep on reading!
Our client, in the footwear industry, is searching for a Payroll Specialist to be administering, checking and ensuring legal compliance for European retail payrolls.
- Checking variable data from numerous sources to ensure accuracy.
- Processing and checking of the France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austrian, Switzerland European payrolls.
- Administrating monthly, quarterly and annual all 3rd party declarations/payments.
- Ensuring all payroll processes are kept up to date and are compliant with national laws and regulations.
- Maintaining Sickness declarations and refunds.
- Maintaining monthly and quarterly payroll accruals.
- Close collaboration with HR team.
- Quarterly audit of payroll data.
The successful candidate:
- Business fluency in English is a must; Dutch/German skills are a plus.
- Payroll qualifications e.g. CIPP Advanced Payroll Technician.
- Payroll knowledge for the DACH/Benelux market.
- Good attention to detail & ability to prioritize and handle a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with ADP Freedom/streamline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You think your experience is a match and you are immediately available? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly!
Please note, that due to the urgency of this role, we are only able to consider candidates who are currently residing in the Netherlands and with full working rights.