Barbara Rojas Garcia
about 1 month ago
Are you customer-oriented and you have a passion for outdoor sports? One of our clients, an international company located in Rotterdam is looking for a Partner Services Representative.
- You will be the contact person for partners (B2B) by phone, email, and WhatsApp. The requests can include order entry, handling of complaints and special projects.
- Doing order management by analysing the order status, availability and ensuring on-time deliveries.
- Providing partners with product information.
- Fluent communication with the accounts receivable department and the marketing department.
- Monitoring current processes, identify gaps and make innovative improvement suggestions.
- Being the back-up for the assigned region and/or for Key-Accounts
What is in it for you?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Working with a company that cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in Customer Service, min 2 years B2B.
- Proactive and service-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German
- Work experience with an ERP system (SAP or similar)
- Helpful and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org