27 days ago
Do you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B start-ups? Our client is a leader in mobile telecommunications who recognizes and rewards innovation. They are seeking for a Telecom Partner Alliance Manager. Are you tech savvy? Do you know how to get your foot in the door? Are you motivated by building relationships and meeting targets? Then this might be a role for you.
- Identify major telecoms carriers in Europe, understand their requirements and form a long-term partnership with them
- Coordinate the partner legal team and the company legal team to find a mutually beneficial partnership
- Work with the Sales Team to help the Telecoms partner’s team to sell the product
- Create and coordinate a marketing agenda with the partner’s marketing team
- Coordinate business reviews with the partners to achieve common targets
- Achieve quarterly /annual targets based on revenue generated by the partners
- 3 to 4 years of experience in SaaS Sales
- Experience and a strong drive for channel sales or enterprise sales
- Experience with international telecommunication companies
- English and another European language (German is a plus)
- Creative and consultative approach to selling
- Ability to multitask, work to a deadline and remain organized
Why you should apply
Our client offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. They provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in. You will work in a fast-paced learning environment where a healthy work-life balance is important, and you will have the opportunity to grow. They also offer a competitive salary package with benefits.
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.