16 days ago
Are you customer oriented and always strive to provide the best service? Our client is an internationally present company with an innovative culture and a sustainable product! Would you like to join their team in Ridderkerk and be part of their order processing team?
- Handling customer inquiries and/or complaints by telephone and e-mail and providing information about options, product specifications, delivery times or product prices
- Retrieving missing or unclear order information from the customer for correct delivery
- Monitor progress in the delivery process
- Physically checking returned goods and processing these returns in the system
- Taking care of timely invoicing after delivery of the order
Why should you apply?
- International environment
- A company which values team spirit
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary and great secondary benefits
- Native English speaker
- MBO/HBO education level
- 1-3 years of prior experience in order processing/after sales administration
- Hands on, proactive and can-do mentality
Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now or contact me for more information!