27 days ago
For one of our clients, an international company in the semiconductors foundry industry, we are looking for an Order Management Specialist.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for logistics coordination and daily contact between European customers and the Asian supply base. This covers the whole flow from order entry to after-sales support and includes order confirmation, production, shipping, and invoicing. You will build up and manage a close working relationship with both the clients as well as the supply base built on fast response and trust. We seek individuals who can handle the pressure of dealing with multiple time zones, and multiple locations while working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment. On top of that, we expect our Order Management Specialist to drive continuous improvements in systems, processes, and procedures.
- 3-6 years of work experience in a similar role (order entry, after-sales, sales support) in a B2B environment
- Experience working with a manufacturing company is a plus
- Advanced Excel (Pivot table, v-look up)
- Bachelor's degree
- Accurate & analytical
- You should have strong communication skills
- Experience working with supply chain, logistics systems, and concepts
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
This is a great opportunity to become part of a motivated and growing team to develop her/his order management skills in the international high-tech environment.
Interested? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.