12 days ago
For one of our clients, a well-known company in the travel industry, we are looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and motivated people to join their team. This is a position for initially 6 months, with the potential to be extended, and a direct contract with the company. You will be working in a team of 10 colleagues, and together you will make sure the content provided by 3rd party attractions is ready to be uploaded on their website.
- Create products in the internal system
- Judge if the product matches the product selection criteria
- Judge if the content is clear and logical
- Decide which part of the raw content should be transferred into the product creation tool
- Report on bugs and assist in creating new tools
- Experience in an administrative position is highly prefered
- Attention to detail and accuracy in repetitive tasks
- Ability to evaluate content critically
- Ability to deal with high volumes and weekly targets
- Fluent English speaker and writer
The working hours are regular office hours, and for the time being, is completely from home. You will receive a laptop and a screen from the company. The salary for this position is 2400 gross per month.
Please notice that due to the urgency of the vacancy, we will only consider candidates who are immediately available to start at the end of April, and do not require sponsorship.