6 days ago
For our international and multicultural customer in central Amsterdam, we are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor speaking Dutch and French to lead a team of fifteen to twenty operations agents. The Supervisor is the operational point of contact for the agents and guides them towards the (new) way of working. This role is ideal for anyone seeking to work in an extremely dynamic and ever-changing environment within a growing e-commerce business.
Do you want to be part of a true success story? Check it out!
- Guide the Operations Agents in the workplace and contribute to their development by conducting progress and assessment interviews;
- Interview with potential new employees;
- Continuously monitor the team performance and adjust when necessary;
- Help and guide the agents in solving more complex situations;
- Regularly consult with the other supervisors and other (international) stakeholders;
- Assure that there is enough cover for each shift, particularly in the peak season;
- Deal with sickness, mitigate conflicts, and continuously motivate team members.
- 1+ years of experience as a manager in an operational environment
- excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French OR Italian OR Polish
- a strong coach with a 'down-to earth' attitude;
- analytical skills and can offer logistical insights;
- People person, you always take your team into account, are able to connect and are empathetic to their needs;
- Strong common sense and able to make decisions
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary;
- A varied, dynamic, impactful role!
- Great team & company events;
- A pension plan
- Contribution to your travel costs/work from home allowance and budget for ordering lunches;