23 days ago
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator (German speaker) for one of our clients in the renewable energy sector, to work in their Berlin office. They have been operating in the German market since 2010 and have lovely office space near the Mauerpark. You would be working in a team of 7 and reporting to the Operations Manager. The ideal candidate is flexible, motivated, and has a can-do attitude. Is that you? Then keep on reading!
What will be your main responsibilities as an Operations Coordinator?
- Monitor and report the performance of the product installation on a daily bases
- Being the point of contact for third parties who are installing the product on the client site
- Make sure all technicians gather enough information from the installation sight, by filling a site survey
- Coordinating replacements of products when a repair is not an option
- Identify and monitor frequent technical issues, reporting to the engineering team
- Support technicians and sales partners when they are on the client site with technical issues (training is given)
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- German and English speaker
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position (coordinator, support, customer service)
- Technical education and interest in sustainability is a plus
- Strong communication skills and not shy to get on the phone
- Transparent, open, and flexible
What is in for you?
- Fun, fast-growing international organization
- Open & transparent culture
- Contribute to a more sustainable future
- Competitive salary