20 days ago
For an international client with an award-winning product, we are looking for a Master Planner, to join their team in Amsterdam. As a Master Planner, you will join an international team with the purpose to anticipate, monitor, and maintain inventory levels across all production units and storage locations on mid/long term.
- Prepare mid/long term planning for all sites within the group in a strategic manner aligned with the commercial team.
- Prepare and publish forecasting, delivery and production schedules across all sites, balancing customer demand with capacity restrictions.
- Liaise with local supply chain planners on plans and support execution on local operations sites.
- Collaborate within the Supply Chain to make key decisions and prioritise supply issues.
- Coordinate production workflow and inventory for multiple products.
- Regularly review performance against KPIs and business plans, using root cause analysis to ensure a continuous improvement approach to all Planning activities.
- Establish process and reporting mechanisms, create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures as required.
- 2-5 years of planning experience gained in a manufacturing, oil & gas, or FMCG sector
- University degree in supply chain management or similar
- Working knowledge of ERP software (Oracle is preferred)
- Experience in Inventory management, production planning and demand management
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Independent attitude and a strong desire to learn
Our client offers a direct contract and a competitive remuneration package. You will join an international and friendly environment and have the opportunities to grow internally.
Interested? Send us your resume!