23 days ago
Do you have at least 4 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager within the FMCG sector for the German or Austrian market? Are you looking for a Marketing strategic role where no of the days looks the same? Come and apply for this amazing new challenge!
In this role, you will be the one, overseeing, creating and managing the marketing and branding strategy for Austria and Germany.
- Developing the yearly Marketing plan including, branding, new product development projects, media and digital.
- Developing and implementing the strategic plans for the products range.
- Developing and implementing Category Management Vision
- Delivering a full Trade Marketing and Category Management support to customers in Austria and Germany.
- Analyzing the market and providing a professional recommendation.
- Working closely with sales team to manage the products’ performance. Reviewing the market information, sales data and making recommendations and relevant actions.
- Managing existing products development and new product development projects (Packaging, labels, artwork…).
- Coordinating brand specification and overseeing the brand identity and packaging quality.
- Being in contact with Brand and digital agencies.
What is in it for you?
- Direct contract
- Competitive Salary
- International working environment
- Amazing location in the city center of Rotterdam
- 36 h per week
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 25 holiday days
- Min 4-5 years as a Marketing Manager within FMCG. ( food sector is a plus)
- BA or MA's Degree in Marketing or a similar filed
- Native level of German is required and Dutch would be a plus.
- Good understanding of Nielsen/GFK/IRI data and reporting, monitoring.
- Digital experience will be a plus
- Experience with giving presentations to key customers.
- Result and commercial driven
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally having strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking|
- Able to manage high level of operational projects at the same time
The company situation
Our client is a large company with a portfolio of strong brands, operating in the food industry with a social, sustainable, and ethical approach.