15 days ago
Do you have a passion for sustainability and on making a positive impact on society? Do you enjoy taking ownership and making data driven decisions? Excited about continuous and fast learning opportunities? Motivated by a company which places its customers and suppliers at the heart of things? Want to join a company on the next step of its remarkable journey? Want to be part of a great organizational culture and award winning ‘Great Place to Work’?
If you answered YES to all of the above, please read on.
Our client is a hugely successful Finnish company that challenges the traditional grocery market by selling surplus batches of food with large discounts in a web store. Their main mission is to reduce food waste that originates from mistakes in demand forecasting, changes in packages or short best before dates. This is a visionary business model combined with high expertise in digital marketing, growth hacking, procurement optimization and service design. After 4 years of impressive growth in Finland the company is ready to expand into its first new market– The Netherlands. We are hiring for multiple roles with this amazing company. Let’s start with this one.
As a Marketing Manager you will be mainly responsible for driving growth in the NL market. You will get to work on:
· Driving sales with marketing activities in online and offline channels
· Leading the Netherland's marketing team
· Making data driven decisions on which channels to focus on
· Planning and executing tactical campaigns in the Netherlands
· Managing marketing partnerships
· Media planning especially in the offline channels. Online channels planning will be supported by the Digital Marketing Specialist.
· Helping the Finnish HQ Marketing team with creative planning and content production especially for the larger campaigns
· for localizing the campaign material and implementing some of the more tactical campaigns locally without the help of the group marketing
· Fluency in Dutch and English
· You enjoy being both analytical and creative
· Willing to work in team both Dutch one and Finish HQ one
· Experience in managing marketing operations and planning multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Good understanding of the most important metrics for e-commerce business is a plus
· Good understanding of how to measure brand activities is a plus
· Previous experience from a managerial position is a plus
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment with lots of experiments
· Flexibility and teamwork – Even if it’s bit different from your job scope, you will be willing to help the team with their work when needed
What’s in it for you?
· To become a part of company who contributes to sustainable society
· Innovative, start-up work environment
· Competitive salary package
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.