18 days ago
These times more than ever the pharma industry is playing an important role in our society. For our international client with growing business, team and operations, we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Amsterdam.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Plan and execute the supply of API and primary packaging materials to External Manufacturing Organizations
- Manage the stock of API and primary packaging materials at External Manufacturing Organizations including periodic stock reconciliation.
- Plan and execute the EMEA Procurement & Logistics operations in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform transactions in system and issue related transport documentation in a compliant manner relating to GMP/GDP policies, internal rules and countries legislations.
- Manage Operational transportation of inbound and cross-trade transports
- Responsible for Trade & Compliance process execution for the inbound freight and related import / export and trade activities.
- Participation in Supply Chain development and product transition projects as an expert or extended team member
- Manage internal/external relationship including cross functional departments/vendors to ensure business success
- BA/BSc in Business/Supply Chain or related
- APICS certification is a plus
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Supply Chain operations, Procurement/Purchasing operations, Transportation, Distribution and/or Warehousing
- Strong professional experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices industry
- Understanding of the GMP & GDP requirements relating to supply chain operations
- Experience with ERP (SAP is preferred)
- Strong communication skills and business fluency in English
Our client is a successful player in the healthcare industry. They offer competitive salary and an annual bonus. Next to that, you will be a part of a dynamic and international team.
If you have the required experience and are ready for your next challenge, apply directly with your CV!
Please note, we will only consider candidates, currently residing in the Netherlands.