18 days ago
Do you have experience in logistics planning and order coordinating? Do you have an affinity with digital operational logistics? One of our clients, an international company in the apparel and fashion industry based near Leiden is looking for Dutch Logistics Coordinator.
As a Logistics Coordinator, your goal is to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of their client's sales orders and gain maximum customer satisfaction.
What you will do
- Translating customer requirements into warehouse instructions and logistics-specific requests (stock, transportation, etc.)
- Planning the warehouse batch and coordinate the outbound & inbound deliveries
- Coordinating order release, manage customer deliveries and minimize delays
- share weekly forecasts and work closely with 3PL regarding distributors and customers orders
- Optimizing communication with internal stakeholders, distributors, and 3PL
- Handling customs-related issues regarding tariff codes, supplementary documentation, Certificates of Origin
- Handling bank documents and credits notes.
- Providing best-in-class support regarding order delivery to the clients, including distributors, retailers of subsidiaries, and retail consumers.
Who you are
- Have Bachelor degree
- 2 -4 years of experience in logistics, planning, and allocation
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP system
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbally and written
What is in it for you?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Working with a company that cares about work ethics
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org