8 days ago
An international company in the center of Rotterdam is looking for a dynamic and hands on Logistic coordinator with 1 to 3 years working experience in Import / Export . Our client offers a truly international environment, and an independent role with diverse responsibilities and possibility for development.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the logistics activities so that the products are provided to the customers in the most efficient and secure manner
- Plan and coordinate the all transport from A to Z (mostly shipments and road freight in Europe and outside of Europe)
- Physical responsibility for in-coming and out-going shipments: receiving orders, sorting shipments, communicating with other departments regarding the orders' status
- Provide high-quality logistics services to customers and clients
- Create and maintain a proper logistical and warehouse support procedures to ensure the clients and customers receive quality service.
- Update and create CI/PL/customs documentation.
- Maintain freight forwarder relations.
- Assisting the Account Manager and Handling administration of variety of documents
- 1 to 3 years experience in Logistics.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with logistic processes such as Import / Export and purchasing.
- Excellent understanding import and export documentation - Incoterms is a must.
- Previous experience with Shipment and freight forwarding relations.
- Open to working nights/weekends occasionally.
- Open-minded and ready to solve complex issues through creative thinking.
- Experience in working within an fast-paced and changing environment.
- Great communication skills on all organizational levels combined with ability to work independently.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are a must.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or Supply chain/Logistics will be a plus.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.