10 days ago
These times more than ever the pharma industry is playing an important role in our society. We are assisting one of our clients in this industry to find their next Procurement & Logistics Specialist. We are looking for someone who is customer and results-oriented and is eager to work in a high performing and extremely process-driven environment. They are an Asian company, with offices all over the globe and intend to substantially grow their team in the Amsterdam office in 2021.
What will be your main responsibilities as a Procurement & Logistics Specialist?
- Ensure timely procurement and inbound logistics of semi-finished and finished goods meet production and product availability demand
- Follow processed and procedures surrounding purchasing, transportation, and logistics
- Issue transport documentation in a compliant manner, following internal rules and countries legislations
- Responsible as well for Non-EU Shipments
- Create shipment request according to each preferred vendor strategy, be the primary contact with carriers and distribution centers
- Control vendor’s invoices
- Track and analyze operational team’s performance
- Contribute to process optimization of EMEA
- 5+ years in Supply Chain operations, preferably in Procurement/Purchase operations
- Experience gained mainly in the Pharma industry, Medical devices or Healthcare is a must
- Proven experience in global Supply Chain, Supply/Transportation planning, Logistics or products and materials, and inventory management
- Proven record of KPI analysis; and ability to improve existing processes
- Knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements
- ERP experience – SAP is a plus, especially SD & MM modules
- 25 holiday days
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance contribution
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme
Interested? Please feel free to apply directly or send your CV to Elisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Mariya (email@example.com). Please notice that we’ll only consider candidates who are already living in the Netherlands.