13 days ago
Do you want to grow with a company and are you attracted by no day being the same? Are you a team player, open-minded, and wish to contribute with your own ideas? If yes, keep on reading!
For one of our clients who operates in the food industry, I am currently looking for a Logistic Specialist to join their growing team in Amstelveen. In this role, you will manage the transportation and deliveries of goods within Europe, while being part of exiting times for the company.
- Manage and coordinate the transport and deliveries of the goods to the final customers in Europe and the United Kingdom;
- Be in contact with external warehouses to coordinate the loading of goods and follow up on any delays;
- Be the point of contact for customers regarding deliveries, manage the expectations of delivery dates, and coordinate necessary documentations,
- Negotiate spot transport price;
- Prepare transport orders and check correct outbound documentation;
- Follow up on orders in the internal system to assure all details and information are correct.
- 2-3 years of experience within logistics or supply chain management
- Fluency in English; written and spoken. Fluency in Russian or Ukrainian is a plus!
- Experience of working with SAP; Excel is a plus!
- Flexible and open to changes
- Supportive and optimistic team player
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- Direct contract for 7 months
- Pension scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- International and dynamic work environment
Sounds interesting? Feel free to apply or contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we’ll only consider candidates who are already living in and are eligible to work in the Netherlands.