about 1 month ago
For a client in renewable energy sector with offices in Utrecht, we are currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team of three.
The Legal team works closely with the Project Managers and supports their commercial activities with their legal knowledge.
The ideal candidate has good experience in reviewing and drafting agreements.
Our client values transparency, proactivity and hands on approach.
- Supporting the legal team with day-to-day internal legal tasks
- Resolving legal matters and assisting on project development matters
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing a range of agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, mandate letters, cooperation agreements, land lease agreements and various corporate documents
- Assisting in Green Giraffe’s commercial efforts regarding contracting and project development work, which includes preparing presentations and supporting documents
- Direct report to all legal team members, relevant department heads and project managers on a range of legal and non-project related tasks.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- A Bachelor degree in Law or equivalent
- A hands-on mentality and eagerness to take on legal challenges
- Ability to take initiatives and take responsibility of allocated tasks
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) - besides being fluent in Dutch and English, an additional language such as French or German would be a great plus
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in using MS Office software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and have a flexible work style
- Interest in renewable energy, project development, financial concepts and products
- Interest in working in cross-border teams
What do they offer:
- One year contract to start with and a possibility to obtain an indefinite contract afterwards
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- Possibility to work for a very sustainable business with a great mission and strong values
- Good base salary with very attractive secondary benefits (30 holidays based on full time, pension, free lunch, travel reimbursement, performance bonus)
- Please note that we will only consider candidates currently residing in the Netherlands.